Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rational MadMan Approved. Viking Philosophers!

Every now and again I run across someone who's clear eyed vision of the world we live in earns my respect. It doesn't happen often, but when it does the feeling is indescribable in its beauty. When that beautiful sensation takes a hold of my spirit I can not help but loose it upon the world to be feed by those of clear minds and strong limbs. It is in this spirit then that I present to you, Violent Reader, Arthur the Viking.

Only rarely, Violent Reader, has anyone ever managed to earn my respect through words alone. It is an inherently difficult thing to do, as words are cheaply acquired and easily flung without aim or intention. But when I see the literary projectiles of a mans mind fly as straight and true as a snipers shot, I can not not help but whistle in admiration, and delight in such a triumph. Such are Arthur's Words.

Read then, and know admiration. Knowing admiration, aspire to equivalent achievement. Strive always for such triumph, even while knowing such a monumental task is the labor of a lifetime.

Arthur of the Iron Words, Marksman amongst Wordsmiths, The Rational Mad Man salutes you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His site is almost as much a parody as yours is.

Ami Angelwings said...

I prefer techno vikings :D